Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Knock..knock...who's there?????

                   Well, it finally seems as if that elusive truck has arrived, made a stop, and even picked up some goods along the way.  Sadly, it's not the truck we are so use to hearing about.  Instead it was a convoy of vehicles  from none other than the F.B.I.    Where did they stop?  They stopped right at Christy Sheidy's house, I wonder if she had a "oh shit" moment, when she realized that all the time she shouted the truck was coming, she had the make and model number wrong.  

           I remember once her proclaiming that they were NOT under investigation, hmmmm, well I can assure you that when the F.B.I stops at your home, it's not for tea and crumpets.  I can also say, that when they leave carrying boxes of items, computers, and cell phones,  it is because well you have clearly been under investigation, after all warrants  don't lie, and judge's don't sign off on just a whim.  Unless they were there helping you with your organizational skills, which I wasn't aware that the F.B.I. provided those services.  I will keep that in mind. 

           "Tap. Tap. Tap." Remember that one?  I sure do, I wonder if you regret tapping that foot of yours.  I guess now, it should be tick, tock, tick, tock.  Huh?

            I would like to dully note some rebuttal from the Sheidy Hen House, so let's clear the air right here.  

            "when horses get transported across State lines, yeah it can become a federal investigation"  Well geniuses, in that case I would say that ninety percent of Equestrian Community is then guilty and should be under Federal Investigation.   Oh and yes, it's nothing more than a paragraph from some reporter trying to make news, never mind the pictures of Federal Investigators carrying out boxes of items from that place that rivals a county tip.    For those seeking to read that meaningless paragraph, you know the one where the reporter is just grasping for a bit of fame, here you go FBI Raid.



                Smoke'em while you can, because most penitentiaries are now Non-Smoking facilities.  
                                    

           

2 comments:

  1. BRAVO! I laughed, I cried and I jumped for joy. I hope federal prison isn't.as cushy as people claim. I tried to warn people for years about sending these broker programs money but couldn't convince them they weren't saving horses. Ditto for the folks who have drank the P.E.T.A. coolaid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is HILARIOUS !!!! You certainly have a way with words. I discovered and read about raid yesterday and said "FINALLY" !!! I personally havent had any dealings with her but have been reading about her criminal behaviour for a long time. She is a scumbag to be polite and the balls of her to keep advertising animals make me want to tell her "trade you chapstick in for a glue stick and STFU" LOL !!!!

    ReplyDelete