Sunday, July 21, 2013

“I suppose we all lie to ourselves sometimes.”

Tell me sweet little lies.  Especially that on a Sunday.  

Read it and weep.  


What no call backs?  No return emails?  Surely you aren't that busy any other day than Monday or Tuesday?   


In the article linked above it appears that there is waspish tone coming from those interviewed.  


Interesting, it seemed like yesterday that I received a email with various screen shots about a "associate" of the Manure Menagerie.  Let me refresh your memory.  How is that balancing act going for you?



Of course I have to add insult to injury.

I would love to hear about her feelings on a "rescue" that has dealers license?  Especially one that makes regular visits to the property.





Ho hum.  What a indomitable statement we have here.




knock. knock. mother f*cker.

No comments:

Post a Comment