Friday, August 2, 2013

Beep. Beep.


I truly don't have much to say today.  After all despite what has been said, and published, sheeple still believe that the truck is coming.  Honestly, I don't know where it is coming from, or where it is going, I cannot even speculate if it's stopping.  The Peanut Gallery is beyond  a absolute doubt convinced that it is arriving.

What's the ETA on this so called truck?

What I can say is the Karma Bus has been creating a bit of a highway hell for the well known notorious broker program.  

It all started when Karma bit a certain low level dealer in the ass with text messages describing his disagreeable feelings on them (I would like to give kudos to him for his primitive, but descriptive text.  It was similar to deciphering ancient language).  I bet that hurt, and not feelings either.  That was the first stop.  After that initial stop, it is a affable of stops.  News articles, Moore's wife giving a opprobrious series of statements to Lancasteronline.  Which was surprisingly shared by the Paulick Report.  Kudos, we know how far that audience expands.   

Of course we cannot forget about the entries, exposing everything from the plants to simplicity of the green tag, and all the hoodwink in between.

In case you have not read them, or kept up, you can do so here The Ethics of Equine Rescue.  

I guess I do have a point to this entry after all.  



Just a simplistic picture will do.



Beep. Beep.

No comments:

Post a Comment