Sunday, August 11, 2013

Start Paddling Sunshine.




Sunday Sharing.

Sharing the wealth is a good thing, especially that in the Truck is Coming Saga.  I received a link to a interesting, and very colorful document.  This very single document tracks just about every horse that has ever ran through the East Coast's most notorious broker owned program.

I am amazed and yet perplexed at the hours it must of taken this data miner to assemble such a granger of information.  It would not shock me in the least to think that this individual is also tracking Rotz's umbrageous horse business.

It's a fairly complicated document, so I did kindly receive a explanation of how to read it.


How silly of me, a link to the document also.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1L4NjWCxTJ3eUstTnZDQkNfZVE/edit?usp=sharing


Oh one last thing.





No comments:

Post a Comment