Friday, May 31, 2013

Beware of a friend that was once your foe.

I really wanted to write about some concerning issues with the Centre Hall Auction, and the large Memorial Day New Holland sale, and of course, the hustlers of the horse world, and the corrupt individuals allowing them to carry on.  However, we all need to enjoy a laugh now and again.

Someone sent this lovely screen shot to me, and I had to indulge and share.  

Birds of a feather flock together?


Let me say that I admire this Jules woman, she's a no holds bar, tell it how it is, was, and should be type.  Jules, I raise my ice cold pint to you, and say Cheers my dear, keep giving them hell!

As with all things in the truck is coming saga, frienenemies are second to none, and this is simply case in point.  It wasn't too long ago these two chicanery horse dealers were anything but friendly with one another.  

I leave you with this to digest "your friend lends and your enemy ask for payment."

Oh, one last introspection for those that I am sure will be vehement over this entry.  

Tick, toc, tick, toc.  After all that was no social call.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Partying while being investigated by the Feds . . . photographed together to be spread all over the internet . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. A picture speaks way more than a 1000 words in this case.

    ReplyDelete